PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION OF A VIDEO-BASED STIMULUS PREFERENCE ASSESSMENT
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2012 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 413–418, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Snyder, K., Higbee, T. S. and Dayton, E. (2012), PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATION OF A VIDEO-BASED STIMULUS PREFERENCE ASSESSMENT. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 45: 413–418. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2012.45-413
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received May 11, 2011, Final acceptance September 26, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!