THE EFFECTS OF VIDEO MODELING WITH VOICEOVER INSTRUCTION ON ACCURATE IMPLEMENTATION OF DISCRETE-TRIAL INSTRUCTION
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2012 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 419–423, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Vladescu, J. C., Carroll, R., Paden, A. and Kodak, T. M. (2012), THE EFFECTS OF VIDEO MODELING WITH VOICEOVER INSTRUCTION ON ACCURATE IMPLEMENTATION OF DISCRETE-TRIAL INSTRUCTION. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 45: 419–423. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2012.45-419
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received April 26, 2011, Final acceptance October 6, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!