This work was completed with the support of the Korn Learning Assessment and Social Skills Center at the University of Tennessee.
USING A TAPED INTERVENTION TO IMPROVE KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS' NUMBER IDENTIFICATION
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2012 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 437–441, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Krohn, K. R., Skinner, C. H., Fuller, E. J. and Greear, C. (2012), USING A TAPED INTERVENTION TO IMPROVE KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS' NUMBER IDENTIFICATION. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 45: 437–441. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2012.45-437
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received November 23, 2010, Final acceptance October 31, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!