This study was completed by the first author in partial fulfillment of requirements for the PhD degree in behavior analysis at Western New England College. We express appreciation to Gregory Hanley, Rachel Thompson, and Eileen Roscoe for their helpful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
EVALUATION OF A SELF-INSTRUCTION PACKAGE FOR CONDUCTING STIMULUS PREFERENCE ASSESSMENTS
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
2012 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 69–82, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Graff, R. B. and Karsten, A. M. (2012), EVALUATION OF A SELF-INSTRUCTION PACKAGE FOR CONDUCTING STIMULUS PREFERENCE ASSESSMENTS. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 45: 69–82. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2012.45-69
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Received November 21, 2010; Final acceptance August 3, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!