THE UTILITY OF ASSESSING MUSICAL PREFERENCE BEFORE IMPLEMENTATION OF NONCONTINGENT MUSIC TO REDUCE VOCAL STEREOTYPY
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2012 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 845–851, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Lanovaz, M. J., Rapp, J. T. and Ferguson, S. (2012), THE UTILITY OF ASSESSING MUSICAL PREFERENCE BEFORE IMPLEMENTATION OF NONCONTINGENT MUSIC TO REDUCE VOCAL STEREOTYPY. Jnl of Applied Behav Analysis, 45: 845–851. doi: 10.1901/jaba.2012.45-845
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Received 13, January 2012, Final acceptance 13, July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!