This investigation was supported by Grant R01 HD029402 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development of the National Institutes of Health. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development or the National Institutes of Health. The authors express their appreciation to the families who participated in this investigation and to Agnes DeRaad for her assistance with manuscript preparation.
AN EVALUATION OF PERSISTENCE OF TREATMENT EFFECTS DURING LONG-TERM TREATMENT OF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
2011 Society for the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Journal of the Experimental Analysis of Behavior
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 261–282, September 2011
How to Cite
Wacker, D. P., Harding, J. W., Berg, W. K., Lee, J. F., Schieltz, K. M., Padilla, Y. C., Nevin, J. A. and Shahan, T. A. (2011), AN EVALUATION OF PERSISTENCE OF TREATMENT EFFECTS DURING LONG-TERM TREATMENT OF DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR. Jrnl Exper Analysis Behavior, 96: 261–282. doi: 10.1901/jeab.2011.96-261
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Received: September 27, 2010; Final acceptance: May 20, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!