An oral health intervention for the Māori Indigenous population of New Zealand: Oranga niho Māori (Māori oral health) as a component of the undergraduate dental curriculum in New Zealand
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
2010 FDI/World Dental Press
International Dental Journal
Volume 60, Issue 3S2, pages 223–228, June 2010
How to Cite
Broughton, J. (2010), An oral health intervention for the Māori Indigenous population of New Zealand: Oranga niho Māori (Māori oral health) as a component of the undergraduate dental curriculum in New Zealand. International Dental Journal, 60: 223–228. doi: 10.1922/IDJ_2567Broughton06
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.