A comprehensive approach to health promotion for the reduction of dental caries in remote Indigenous Australian children: A clustered randomised controlled trial
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2010 FDI/World Dental Press
International Dental Journal
Volume 60, Issue 3S2, pages 245–249, June 2010
How to Cite
Roberts-Thomson, K. F., Slade, G. D., Bailie, R. S., Endean, C., Simmons, B., Leach, A. J., Raye, I. and Morris, P. S. (2010), A comprehensive approach to health promotion for the reduction of dental caries in remote Indigenous Australian children: A clustered randomised controlled trial. International Dental Journal, 60: 245–249. doi: 10.1922/IDJ_2571Thomson05
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.