The Strong Teeth Study; background, rationale and feasibility of fluoridating remote Indigenous communities
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
2010 FDI/World Dental Press
International Dental Journal
Volume 60, Issue 3S2, pages 250–256, June 2010
How to Cite
Spencer, A. J., Bailie, R. and Jamieson, L. (2010), The Strong Teeth Study; background, rationale and feasibility of fluoridating remote Indigenous communities. International Dental Journal, 60: 250–256. doi: 10.1922/IDJ_2572Spencer07
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.