This research was supported by Bayer Corporation, Pharmaceutical Division, West Haven, Conn.
Vardenafil in Patients With Erectile Dysfunction: Achieving Treatment Optimization
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2005 American Society of Andrology
Journal of Andrology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 604–609, September-October 2005
How to Cite
Hellstrom, W. J. G., Elhilali, M., Homering, M., Taylor, T. and Gittleman, M. (2005), Vardenafil in Patients With Erectile Dysfunction: Achieving Treatment Optimization. Journal of Andrology, 26: 604–609. doi: 10.2164/jandrol.05026
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received for Publication December 4, 2005; accepted for Publication June 1, 2005
- When an erection alone is not enough: biopsychosocial obstacles to lovemaking. Int J Impot Res. 2002;14(suppl 1): S99–S104. .
- The likely worldwide increase in erectile dysfunction between 1995 and 2025 and some possible policy consequences. BJU Int. 1999;84: 50–56. , , .
- Safety and efficacy of vardenafil for the treatment of men with erectile dysfunction after radical retropubic prostatectomy. J Urol. 2003;170: 1278–1283. , , , , , , .
- Erectile response with vardenafil in sildenafil non-responders: a multicenter, double-blind, 12-week, flexible-dose, placebo-controlled erectile dysfunction clinical trial. BJU Int. 2004;94: 1301–1309. , , , , , , , , , , .
- Vardenafil Diabetes Study Group. Vardenafil, a new phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men with diabetes: a multicenter double-blind placebo-controlled fixed-dose study. Diabetes Care. 2003;26: 777–783. , , , , , ,
- European Vardenafil Study Group. The efficacy and safety of flexible-dose vardenafil (Levitra) in a broad population of European men. Eur Urol. 2004;45: 634–641. , , , , , ,
- Vardenafil for treatment of men with erectile dysfunction: efficacy and safety in a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Androl. 2002;23: 763–771. , , , , , , .
- Erectile dysfunction. N Engl J Med. 2000;342: 1802–1813. .
- Achieving treatment optimization with sildenafil citrate (Viagra) in patients with erectile dysfunction. Urology. 2002;60: 28–38. , , , , .
- National Institutes of Health. NIH Consensus Conference. Impotence. NIH Consensus Development Panel on Impotence. J Am Med Assoc. 1993;270: 83–90.
- Oral drug therapy for erectile dysfunction. Urol Clin N Am. 2001;28: 321–334. , .
- IC351 On-Demand Dosing Study Group. On-demand IC351 (Cialis) enhances erectile function in patients with erectile dysfunction. Int J Impot Res. 2001;13: 2–9. , , , , , , ,
- The efficacy and tolerability of vardenafil, a new, oral, selective phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor, in patients with erectile dysfunction: the first at-home clinical trial. Int J Impot Res. 2001;13: 192–199. , , , , , , .
- International Vardenafil Study Group. Efficacy and tolerability of vardenafil for treatment of erectile dysfunction in patient subgroups. Urology. 2003;62: 519–523. , , , ,
- Vardenafil Study Group. Efficacy of vardenafil in men with erectile dysfunction: a flexible-dose community practice study. Eur Urol. 2004;46: 73–79. , , , ,
- The phosphodiesterase inhibitory selectivity and the in vitro and in vivo potency of the new PDE5 inhibitor vardenafil. Int J Impot Res. 2001;13: 282–290. , , , , , , , , , , , .