Response: Responsiveness to Tamoxifen Citrate and Testosterone Undecanoate Is Independent of the Severity of Idiopathic Oligozoospermia
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2005 American Society of Andrology
Journal of Andrology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 566–567, September-October 2005
How to Cite
Cavallini, G. (2005), Response: Responsiveness to Tamoxifen Citrate and Testosterone Undecanoate Is Independent of the Severity of Idiopathic Oligozoospermia. Journal of Andrology, 26: 566–567. doi: 10.2164/jandrol.05092
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Fertilization and pregnancy rates after intracytoplasmic sperm injection using ejaculate semen and surgically retrieved sperm. Fertil Steril. 1997;68: 108–111. , , , , , .
- Effectiveness of combined tamoxifen citrate and testosterone undecanoate in men with idiopathic oligozoospermia. Fertil Steril. 2003;80: 914–920. , , , , , .
- Spermatogenesis and spectral echo-colour Doppler traces from the main testicular artery. BJU Int. 2002;90: 903–908. , , , , .
- Medical therapy of oligoasthenospermia associated with left varicocele. BJU Int. 2003;91: 513–518. , , , , .
- Fertilization, pregnancy and embryo implantation rate after ICSI in cases of obstructive and nonobstructive azoospermia. Hum Reprod. 2000;15: 1383–1388. , , , , .
- Use of recombinant human follicle-stimulating hormone in the treatment of male infertility. Fertil Steril. 2002;77: 238–244. , , , , , .
- Recombinant human follicle stimulating hormone for treatment of male idiopathic infertility: a randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled, clinical trial. Hum Reprod. 1998;13: 596–603. , , , , , .
- Use of carnitine therapy in selected cases of male factor infertility: a double blind cross over trial. Fertil Steril. 2003;79: 292–300. , , , , , .
- A placebo controlled double blind randomized trial of the use of combined l-carnitine and acetyl-l-carnitine in men with asthenospermia. Fertil Steril. 2004;81: 1578–1584. , , , , , , , , .
- Are the characteristics of spermatozoa in the insemination medium useful for predicting in vitro fertilization results. Int J Androl. 1996a;19: 103–108. , , , , .
- Relationships between sperm motility parameters, morphology and acrosomal reaction of human spermatozoa. Hum Reprod. 1996b;11: 1240–1243. , , , , .
- Correlation between epididymal length and fertilization rate in men with congenital absence of vas deferens. Fertil Steril. 1994;61: 265–268. , , , .
- Effect of Y virilin on male infertility. J Postgrad Med. 1997;43: 64–67. , , , , , .
- Antioxidant treatment of patients with asthenospermia or moderate oligoasthenospermia with high dose vitamin C and vitamin E: a randomized placebo controlled, double blind study. Hum Reprod. 1999;14: 1028–1033. , , , .
- Round cells and sperm fertilization capacity: the presence of immature germ cells but not seminal leukocytes are associated with reduced success of in vitro fertilization. Fertil Steril. 1992;58: 1257–1259. , , , , , .
- Quality of frozen thawed testicular sperm and its preclinical use for intracytoplasmic sperm injection into in vitro-matured germinal-vesicle stage oocytes. Fertil Steril. 1997;67: 74–80. , , , , , .
- Effects of treatment with carnitines in infertile patients with prostato-vesiculo-epididymitis. Hum Reprod. 2001;16: 2338–2342. , .
- Effects of folic acid and zinc sulfate on male factor subfertility: a double blind, randomized, placebo controlled trial. Fertil Steril. 2002;77: 491–498. , , , , , .
- World Health Organization. WHO Laboratory Manual for the Examination of Human Semen and Semen-Cervical Mucus Interactions. 4th ed. Cambridge, United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press; 1999.
- World Health Organization Task Force on the diagnosis and treatment of infertility. Mesterolone and idiopathic male infertility: a double blind study. Int J Androl. 1989;12: 254–264.
- World Health Organization Task Force on the diagnosis and treatment of infertility. A double blind trial of clomiphene citrate for the treatment of idiopathic male infertility. Int J Androl. 1992;15: 299–397.
- Magnesium orotate supplementation for idiopathic infertile male patients: a randomized placebo controlled clinical pilot study. Magnes Res. 2003;16: 131–136. , , , , , , .