Management of Post-Ejaculatory Perineal Pain
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2006 American Society of Andrology
Journal of Andrology
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 710–711, November-December 2006
How to Cite
Byrne, L. N. and Meacham, R. B. (2006), Management of Post-Ejaculatory Perineal Pain. Journal of Andrology, 27: 710–711. doi: 10.2164/jandrol.106.001370
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- The Alf-One Study Group The beneficial effect of alfuzosin 10 mg once daily in “real-life” practice on lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS), quality of life and sexual dysfunction in men with LUTS and painful ejaculation. BJU Int. 2006;97: 1242–1246. , , , .
- ALF-ONE Study Group Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostatitis: prevalence of painful ejaculation in men with clinical BPH. BJU Int. 2005;95: 571–574. , , .
- Chronic Prostatitis Collaborative Research Network Study Group. Impact of post-ejaculatory pain in men with category III chronic prostates/chronic pelvic pain syndrome. J Urol. 2004;172: 542–547. , , , , ,