L859F Mutation in Androgen Receptor Gene Results in Complete Loss of Androgen Binding to the Receptor
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2007 American Society of Andrology
Journal of Andrology
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 772–776, September-October 2007
How to Cite
Rajender, S., Singh, L. and Thangaraj, K. (2007), L859F Mutation in Androgen Receptor Gene Results in Complete Loss of Androgen Binding to the Receptor. Journal of Andrology, 28: 772–776. doi: 10.2164/jandrol.107.002691
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received for publication February 7, 2007; accepted for publication May 21, 2007
- The human androgen receptor: domain structure, genomic organization and regulation of expression. J Steroid Biochem. 1989;34: 307–310. , , , , , , , , , , .
- A somatic mosaicism and variable expressivity. Trends Genet. 2001a;17: 79–82. , , .
- Variable expressivity and mutation databases: the androgen receptor gene mutations database. Hum Mutat. 2001b;17: 382–388. , , .
- The androgen receptor gene mutations database (ARDB): 2004 update. Hum Mutat. 2004;23: 527–533. , , , .
- Regulation of sexual dimorphism in mammals. Physiol Rev. 1998;78: 1–33. , .
- Determination of microgram quantities of protein in the presence of milligram levels of lipid with amido black 10B. Anal Biochem. 1985;150: 97–104. , .
- Androgen receptor phosphorylation, turnover, nuclear transport, and transcriptional activation. Specificity for steroids and antihormones. J Biol Chem. 1992;267: 968–974. , , , .
- Cleavage of structural proteins during the assembly of the head of bacteriophage T4. Nature. 1970;227: 680–685. .
- Phenotypic heterogeneity of mutations in androgen receptor gene. Asian J Androl. 2007;9: 147–179. , , .
- A novel androgen receptor mutation resulting in complete androgen insensitivity syndrome and bilateral Leydig cell hyperplasia. J Androl. 2006;27: 510–516. , , , , .
- Genetic affinities of the Andaman Islanders, a vanishing human population. Curr Biol. 2003;13: 86–93. , , , , , , , , .
- Electrophoretic transfer of proteins from polyacrylamide gels to nitrocellulose sheets: procedure and some applications. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1979;76: 4350–4354. , , .
- An androgen receptor mutation causing androgen resistance in undervirilized male syndrome. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1994;79: 1202–1207. , , , , .