Gonadotropin Therapy for Infertile Men With Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2007 American Society of Andrology
Journal of Andrology
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 644–646, September-October 2007
How to Cite
Chudnovsky, A. and Niederberger, C. S. (2007), Gonadotropin Therapy for Infertile Men With Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism. Journal of Andrology, 28: 644–646. doi: 10.2164/jandrol.107.003400
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received for publication May 22, 2007; accepted for publication May 22, 2007
- The “fertile eunuch” syndrome: demonstration of isolated luteinizing hormone deficiency by radioimmunoassay technique. Mayo Clin Proc. 1968;43: 661–667. , , , .
- Clomiphene administration for cases of nonobstructive azoospermia: a multicenter study. J Androl. 2005;26: 787–791. , , , .
- The fertile eunuch syndrome. An isolated Leydig-cell failure? Andrologia. 1977;9: 163–170. , , .
- Clomiphene citrate in the management of male infertility. J Urol. 1976;115: 73–76. , .
- Medical treatment of idiopathic infertility. Urol Clin North Am. 1987;14: 459–469. , .
- Therapy with human chorionic gonadotrophin alone induces spermatogenesis in men with isolated hypogonadotrophic hypogonadism—long-term follow-up. Int J Androl. 1992;15: 320–329. , , , , , , .
- Select patients with hypogonadotropic hypogonadism may respond to treatment with clomiphene citrate. Fertil Steril. 2006;86: 1664–1668. , , .
- Organization World Health. WHO Laboratory Manual for the Examination of Human Semen and Semen-Cervical Mucus Interactions. 4th ed. Cambridge, United Kingdom: Cambridge University Press; 1999.