Adjudin Targeting Rabbit Germ Cell Adhesion as a Male Contraceptive: A Pharmacokinetics Study
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2009 American Society of Andrology
Journal of Andrology
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 87–93, January-February 2009
How to Cite
Hu, G.-X., Hu, L.-F., Yang, D.-Z., Li, J.-W., Chen, G.-R., Chen, B.-B., Mruk, D. D., Bonanomi, M., Silvestrini, B., Cheng, C. Y. and Ge, R.-S. (2009), Adjudin Targeting Rabbit Germ Cell Adhesion as a Male Contraceptive: A Pharmacokinetics Study. Journal of Andrology, 30: 87–93. doi: 10.2164/jandrol.108.004994
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received for publication January 17, 2008; accepted for publication September 10, 2008
- Confidence interval analysis [software included with book purchase]. Statistics with confidence. 2nd ed. London: BMB Books; 2000. , , , .
- Fer kinase/FerT and adherens junction dynamics in the testis: an in vitro and in vivo study. Biol Reprod. 2003;69: 656–672. , , , , .
- AF-2364[1-(2,4-dichlorobenzyl)-1H-indazole-3-carbohydrazide] is a potential male contraceptive: a review of recent data. Contraception. 2005;72: 251–261. , , , , , , , , .
- Two new male contraceptives exert their effects by depleting germ cells prematurely from the testis. Biol Reprod. 2001;65: 449–461. , , , , , , , , , .
- Protein kinases and adherens junction dynamics in the seminiferous epithelium of the rat testis. J Cell Physiol. 2005;202: 344–360. , .
- Regulation of Sertoli-germ cell adherens junction dynamics in the testis via the nitric oxide synthase (NOS)/cGMP/protein kinase G (PRKG)/beta-catenin (CATNB) signaling pathway: an in vitro and in vivo study. Biol Reprod. 2005;73: 458–471. , , , .
- Cell-cell interactions at the ectoplasmic specialization in the testis. Trends Endocrinol Metab. 2004a;15: 439–447. , .
- Sertoli-Sertoli and Sertoli-germ cell interactions and their significance in germ cell movement in the seminiferous epithelium during spermatogenesis. Endocr Rev. 2004b;25: 747–806. , .
- Movement of spermatocytes from the basal to the adluminal compartment of the rat testis. Am J Anat. 1977;148: 313–328. .
- TGF-β3 regulates anchoring junction dynamics in the seminiferous epithelium of the rat testis via the Ras/ERK signaling pathway: an in vivo study. Dev Biol. 2005;280: 321–343. , .
- Unraveling the molecular targets pertinent to junction restructuring events during spermatogenesis using the Adjudin-induced germ cell depletion model. J Endocrinol. 2007;192: 563–583. , , , .