These authors contributed equally to this work.
Tissue Engineering Penoplasty With Biodegradable Scaffold Maxpol-T Cografted Autologous Fibroblasts for Small Penis Syndrome
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
2011 American Society of Andrology
Journal of Andrology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 491–495, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Jin, Z., Wu, Y.-G., Yuan, Y.-M., Peng, J., Gong, Y.-Q., Li, G.-Y., Song, W.-D., Cui, W.-S., He, X.-Y. and Xin, Z.-C. (2011), Tissue Engineering Penoplasty With Biodegradable Scaffold Maxpol-T Cografted Autologous Fibroblasts for Small Penis Syndrome. Journal of Andrology, 32: 491–495. doi: 10.2164/jandrol.110.011247
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received for Publication July 12, 2010; Accepted for Publication December 7, 2010
- Relationship between quality of life and mood or depression in patients with severe obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Chest. 2002; 122 (3): 861–865. , , , , , , .
- Penile elongation and thickening—a myth. Is there a cosmetic or medical indication? Andrologia. 1999; 31 (suppl 1): 45–51. , , .
- Safety assessments for human skin fibroblasts cultured in vitro. J Physician. 2002; 11 (4): 1176–1178. .
- Penis size: survey of female perceptions of sexual satisfaction. BMC Women's Health. 2001; 1 (1): 1. .
- Transplantation of purified autologous fat: a 3-year follow-up is disappointing. Plast Reconstr Surg. 1991; 87: 219–227. .
- What importance do women attribute to the size of the penis? Eur Urol. 2002; 42 (5): 426–431. , , , .
- One-year postoperative stability of LeFort I osteotomies with biodegradable fixation: a retro-spective analysis of skeletal relapse. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2006; 130 (3): 310–316. , , , , .
- Polymer: bioceramic composites optimization by tetracycline addition. Int J Pharm. 2007; 336 (1): 75–81. , , , , , , , .
- New perspectives of penile enhancement surgery: tissue engineering with biodegradable scaffolds. Eur Urol. 2006; 49: 139–147. , , , , , .
- Neo-phalloplasty with re-innervated latissimus dorsi free flap: a functional study of a novel technique. Acta Chir Plast. 2007; 49 (1): 3–7. , , , , , , , , .
- Augmentation phalloplasty with girth enhancement employing autologous fat transplantation: a preliminary report. Am J Cosm Surg. 1994; 11: 85–87. .
- Production of a new tissue-engineered adipose substitute from human adipose-derived stromal cells. Biomaterials. 2007; 28 (18): 2850–2860. , , , , , .
- Efficacy and safety of autologous fibroblast (FB) seeded biodegradable scaffold for rabbit penile girth enlargement. Tissue Eng Regen Med. 2007a; 4 (4): 551–556. , , , , , , , .
- Comparison study of penis morphology of normal adult Chinese male and patients with erectile dysfunction. J Clin Urol. 2007b; 22 (11): 822–824. , , , , , , , .
- Penile size and the ‘small penis syndrome’. BJU Int. 2007; 99 (6): 1449–1455. , .
- Small penis syndrome: diagnosis and treatment. J Clin Urol. 2007; 22 (2): 1–3. .
- Penile augmentation using acellular dermal matrix. Chin J Plast Surg. 2004; 20 (6): 419–421. , , , , .