Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
2011 American Society of Andrology
Journal of Andrology
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 471–472, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Motrich, R. D. and Rivero, V. E. (2011), Editorial Commentary. Journal of Andrology, 32: 471–472. doi: 10.2164/jandrol.110.012096
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Duration of untreated chlamydial genital infection and factors associated with clearance: review of animal studies. J Infect Dis. 2010; 201 (suppl 2): S96–S103. , , .
- Chlamydia trachomatis occurrence and its impact on sperm quality in chronic prostatitis patients. J Infect. 2006a; 53 (3): 175–183. , , , , .
- Presence of INFgamma-secreting lymphocytes specific to prostate antigens in a group of chronic prostatitis patients. Clin Immunol. 2005; 116 (2): 149–157. , , , , , , .
- Pathogenic consequences in semen quality of an autoimmune response against the prostate gland: from animal models to human disease. J Immunol. 2006b; 177 (2): 957–967. , , , , , .
- Effects of autoimmunity to the prostate on the fertility of the male rat. Fertil Steril. 2009; 91 (5 suppl): 2273–2280. , , , .
- New murine model for the study of Chlamydia trachomatis genitourinary tract infections in males. Infect Immun. 2004; 72: 4210–4216. , , .