Meredith L. Gore (photo) is a Ph.D. candidate with the Human Dimensions Research Unit in the Department of Natural Resources at Cornell University. Meredith earned an M.A. in environmental policy from George Washington University and a B.A. in anthropology and environmental studies from Brandeis University. Her research focuses on evaluating educational efforts to reduce human-wildlife conflict and wildlife-related risk communication.
Effects on risk perception of media coverage of a black bear-related human fatality
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2005 The Wildlife Society
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 507–516, June 2005
How to Cite
Gore, M. L., Siemer, W. F., Shanahan, J. E., Schuefele, D. and Decker, D. J. (2005), Effects on risk perception of media coverage of a black bear-related human fatality. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 33: 507–516. doi: 10.2193/0091-7648(2005)33[507:EORPOM]2.0.CO;2
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!