Patrick D. Keyser is an associate professor in the Department of Forestry, Wildlife, and Fisheries at the University of Tennessee. From 1999 through 2006 he was Wildlife Biologist for MeadWestvaco's Forestry Division based in Rupert, West Virginia, where he oversaw the research program on the MeadWestvaco Wildlife and Ecosystem Research Forest, worked on deer management with hunt clubs, and led management efforts for heritage resources. Prior to 1999 he worked for the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries. He received his B.S. from Virginia Tech, M.S. from Louisiana State University, and Ph.D. from Clemson University. He recently completed a four-year term as Vice-President-Past-President of the Virginia Chapter of the Wildlife Society.
Response of Adult Sex Ratios to Simulated Harvest Strategies in White-Tailed Deer
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2006 The Wildlife Society
Wildlife Society Bulletin
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 1273–1279, December 2006
How to Cite
KEYSER, P. D., GUYNN, D. C., KNOX, W. M., KAMMERMEYER, K. E. and CRUM, J. M. (2006), Response of Adult Sex Ratios to Simulated Harvest Strategies in White-Tailed Deer. Wildlife Society Bulletin, 34: 1273–1279. doi: 10.2193/0091-7648(2006)34[1273:ROASRT]2.0.CO;2
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!