Precommercial Thinning Reduces Snowshoe Hare Abundance in the Short Term
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2007 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 559–564, April 2007
How to Cite
GRIFFIN, P. C. and MILLS, L. S. (2007), Precommercial Thinning Reduces Snowshoe Hare Abundance in the Short Term. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 71: 559–564. doi: 10.2193/2004-007
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!