Access and Habitat Coordinator, Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife, Wildlife Division, 3406 Cherry Avenue NE, Salem, OR 97303, USA
American Woodcock Fall Migration Using Central Region Band-Recovery and Wing-Collection Survey Data
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2007 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 71, Issue 2, pages 336–344, April 2007
How to Cite
MYATT, N. A. and KREMENTZ, D. G. (2007), American Woodcock Fall Migration Using Central Region Band-Recovery and Wing-Collection Survey Data. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 71: 336–344. doi: 10.2193/2005-554
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!