The Ecological Society of America, 1707 H Street NW, Suite 400, Washington, D.C. 20006, USA
Using Fecal Glucocorticoids to Assess Stress Levels in Captive River Otters
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2008 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 72, Issue 1, pages 138–142, January 2008
How to Cite
ROTHSCHILD, D. M., SERFASS, T. L., SEDDON, W. L., HEGDE, L. and FRITZ, R. S. (2008), Using Fecal Glucocorticoids to Assess Stress Levels in Captive River Otters. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 72: 138–142. doi: 10.2193/2005-700
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!