DNA-Based Population Demographics of Black Bears in Coastal North Carolina and Virginia
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2009 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 73, Issue 7, pages 1031–1039, September 2009
How to Cite
TREDICK, C. A. and VAUGHAN, M. R. (2009), DNA-Based Population Demographics of Black Bears in Coastal North Carolina and Virginia. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 73: 1031–1039. doi: 10.2193/2007-075
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!