Stable Isotopes (δD, δ13C, δ15N) Reveal Associations Among Geographic Location and Condition of Alaskan Northern Pintails
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2008 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 72, Issue 3, pages 715–725, April 2008
How to Cite
YERKES, T., HOBSON, K. A., WASSENAAR, L. I., MACLEOD, R. and COLUCCY, J. M. (2008), Stable Isotopes (δD, δ13C, δ15N) Reveal Associations Among Geographic Location and Condition of Alaskan Northern Pintails. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 72: 715–725. doi: 10.2193/2007-115
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!