Influence of Landscape Composition and Structure on Antler Size of White-Tailed Deer
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2008 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1101–1108, July 2008
How to Cite
STRICKLAND, B. K. and DEMARAIS, S. (2008), Influence of Landscape Composition and Structure on Antler Size of White-Tailed Deer. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 72: 1101–1108. doi: 10.2193/2007-381
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!