Field Sedation of Coyotes, Red Foxes, and Raccoons With Medetomidine and Atipamezole
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
2008 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1267–1271, July 2008
How to Cite
BALDWIN, J. R., WINSTEAD, J. B., HAYDEN-WING, L. D., KREEGER, T. J. and DZIALAK, M. R. (2008), Field Sedation of Coyotes, Red Foxes, and Raccoons With Medetomidine and Atipamezole. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 72: 1267–1271. doi: 10.2193/2007-395
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!