Centre for Biodiversity and Restoration Ecology, School of Biological Sciences, Victoria University of Wellington, P.O. Box 600, Wellington 6140, New Zealand
Reserve Size, Conspecific Density, and Translocation Success for Black Rhinoceros
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2008 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 1059–1068, July 2008
How to Cite
LINKLATER, W. L. and SWAISGOOD, R. R. (2008), Reserve Size, Conspecific Density, and Translocation Success for Black Rhinoceros. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 72: 1059–1068. doi: 10.2193/2007-398
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!