University of Alberta, Department of Biological Sciences, Edmonton, AB T6G 2E9, Canada
Noninvasive Hair Sampling and Genetic Tagging of Co-Distributed Fishers and American Martens
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2009 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 26–34, January 2009
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, B. W., ETTER, D. R., LINDEN, D. W., MILLENBAH, K. F., WINTERSTEIN, S. R. and SCRIBNER, K. T. (2009), Noninvasive Hair Sampling and Genetic Tagging of Co-Distributed Fishers and American Martens. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 73: 26–34. doi: 10.2193/2007-429
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!