Effect of Enhanced Nutrition on Mule Deer Population Rate of Change
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
2009 The Wildlife Society
Volume 172, Issue 1, pages 1–28, July 2009
How to Cite
BISHOP, C. J., WHITE, G. C., FREDDY, D. J., WATKINS, B. E. and STEPHENSON, T. R. (2009), Effect of Enhanced Nutrition on Mule Deer Population Rate of Change. Wildlife Monographs, 172: 1–28. doi: 10.2193/2008-107
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
- Received: 21 February 2008; Accepted: 25 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!