Instituto de Ecología, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Ciudad Universitaria, México, D.F. 04510, México
Habitat Selection by Prairie Dogs in a Disturbed Landscape at the Edge of Their Geographic Range
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2010 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 945–953, July 2010
How to Cite
AVILA-FLORES, R., BOYCE, M. S. and BOUTIN, S. (2010), Habitat Selection by Prairie Dogs in a Disturbed Landscape at the Edge of Their Geographic Range. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 74: 945–953. doi: 10.2193/2008-503
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!