Methods for Locating African Lion Kills Using Global Positioning System Movement Data
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2010 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 74, Issue 3, pages 549–556, April 2010
How to Cite
TAMBLING, C. J., CAMERON, E. Z., DU TOIT, J. T. and GETZ, W. M. (2010), Methods for Locating African Lion Kills Using Global Positioning System Movement Data. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 74: 549–556. doi: 10.2193/2009-010
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!