Natural Resources Conservation Service, 60 Quaker Lane, Suite 46, Warwick, RI 02886-0111, USA
Does Supplemental Feed Increase Selective Foraging in a Browsing Ungulate?
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
2010 The Wildlife Society
The Journal of Wildlife Management
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 995–1002, July 2010
How to Cite
TIMMONS, G. R., HEWITT, D. G., DEYOUNG, C. A., FULBRIGHT, T. E. and DRAEGER, D. A. (2010), Does Supplemental Feed Increase Selective Foraging in a Browsing Ungulate?. The Journal of Wildlife Management, 74: 995–1002. doi: 10.2193/2009-250
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!