Public-Private Partnership for TB Control in Bangladesh: Role of Private Medical Practitioners in the Management of TB Patients
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
2010 Policy Studies Organization
World Medical & Health Policy
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 217–234, April 2010
How to Cite
Ullah, A. N. Z., Huque, R., Begum, V., Newell, J. and Gerein, N. (2010), Public-Private Partnership for TB Control in Bangladesh: Role of Private Medical Practitioners in the Management of TB Patients. World Medical & Health Policy, 2: 217–234. doi: 10.2202/1948-4682.1029
- Issue online: 17 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!