Effectiveness of Peer Education on Knowledge and Attitudes of HIV/AIDS in Shenyeng, China
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
2011 Policy Studies Organization
World Medical & Health Policy
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 1–13, June 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, L., Guo, J., Ma, Z., Fan, L., Gu, Y., Guan, Z. and Zhou, B. (2011), Effectiveness of Peer Education on Knowledge and Attitudes of HIV/AIDS in Shenyeng, China. World Medical & Health Policy, 3: 1–13. doi: 10.2202/1948-4682.1147
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!