Applications of Syndromic Surveillance in Resource Poor Settings
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
2011 Policy Studies Organization
World Medical & Health Policy
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 1–29, December 2011
How to Cite
May, L., Katz, R. L., Test, E. and Baker, J. (2011), Applications of Syndromic Surveillance in Resource Poor Settings. World Medical & Health Policy, 3: 1–29. doi: 10.2202/1948-4682.1206
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!