Immobilization of soil nitrogen as a possible method for the restoration of sandy grassland
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2000 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 7–14, May 2000
How to Cite
Török, K., Szili-Kovács, T., Halassy, M., Tóth, T., Hayek, Zs., Paschke, M.W. and Wardell, L.J. (2000), Immobilization of soil nitrogen as a possible method for the restoration of sandy grassland. Applied Vegetation Science, 3: 7–14. doi: 10.2307/1478913
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 30 December 1998; Revision received 10 June 1999; Final revision received 28 June 1999; Accepted 28 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!