Differences between European native and American invasive populations of Lythrum salicaria
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1998 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 1, Issue 2, pages 267–280, December 1998
How to Cite
Edwards, K. R., Adams, M. S. and Kvet, J. (1998), Differences between European native and American invasive populations of Lythrum salicaria. Applied Vegetation Science, 1: 267–280. doi: 10.2307/1478957
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 10 June 1997; Revision received 24 August 1998; Accepted 24 August 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!