Conservation of bog plant species assemblages: Assessing the role of natural remnants in mined sites
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1999 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 169–180, December 1999
How to Cite
Poulin, M., Rochefort, L. and Desrochers, A. (1999), Conservation of bog plant species assemblages: Assessing the role of natural remnants in mined sites. Applied Vegetation Science, 2: 169–180. doi: 10.2307/1478980
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 9 November 1998; Revision received 2 April 1999; Accepted 27 April 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!