Pollen and gene flow in fragmented habitats
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1998 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 37–54, May 1998
How to Cite
Kwak, M. M., Velterop, O. and van Andel, J. (1998), Pollen and gene flow in fragmented habitats. Applied Vegetation Science, 1: 37–54. doi: 10.2307/1479084
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 14 January 1998; Revision received 18 March 1998; Accepted 20 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!