Rare vascular plant species at risk: recovery by seeding?
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1998 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 67–74, May 1998
How to Cite
Pegtel, D. M. (1998), Rare vascular plant species at risk: recovery by seeding?. Applied Vegetation Science, 1: 67–74. doi: 10.2307/1479086
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 10 February 1998; Revision received 10 March 1998; Accepted 15 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!