Interactions between plant and insect diversity in the restoration of lowland calcareous grasslands in southern Britain
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1998 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 101–114, May 1998
How to Cite
Mortimer, S. R., Hollier, J. A. and Brown, V. K. (1998), Interactions between plant and insect diversity in the restoration of lowland calcareous grasslands in southern Britain. Applied Vegetation Science, 1: 101–114. doi: 10.2307/1479089
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 23 December 1997; Revision received 11 March 1998; Accepted 15 March 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!