Nomenclature: Tutin et al. (1964–1980) for vascular plants; Ochyra & Szmajda (1978) for mosses.
Vegetation differentiation and secondary succession on a limestone hill in southern Poland
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1990 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 1, Issue 5, pages 615–622, October 1990
How to Cite
Dzwonko, Z. and Loster, S. (1990), Vegetation differentiation and secondary succession on a limestone hill in southern Poland. Journal of Vegetation Science, 1: 615–622. doi: 10.2307/3235567
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 9 February 1990; Revision received 5 May 1990; Accepted 9 July 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!