Nomenclature: Lid (1985) for vascular plants, Nyholm (1981) for mosses.
50 years of change in a Swedish boreal old-growth Picea abies forest
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1993 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 773–782, December 1993
How to Cite
Hofgaard, A. (1993), 50 years of change in a Swedish boreal old-growth Picea abies forest. Journal of Vegetation Science, 4: 773–782. doi: 10.2307/3235614
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 23 November 1992; Revision received 10 June 1993; Accepted 3 August 1993.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!