Assembly and response rules: two goals for predictive community ecology
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1992 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 157–164, April 1992
How to Cite
Keddy, P. A. (1992), Assembly and response rules: two goals for predictive community ecology. Journal of Vegetation Science, 3: 157–164. doi: 10.2307/3235676
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!