CABO-DLO, P.O. Box 14, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands; Tel. +31 8370 75916; Fax +31 8370 32110
A hierarchical set of models for species response analysis
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1993 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 37–46, February 1993
How to Cite
Huisman, J., Olff, H. and Fresco, L.F.M. (1993), A hierarchical set of models for species response analysis. Journal of Vegetation Science, 4: 37–46. doi: 10.2307/3235732
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 27 January 1992; Revision received 14 July 1992; Accepted 9 August 1992.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!