Tel. +52 5 5505485; Fax +52 5 5485259
Spatial relationships between cacti and nurse shrubs in a semi-arid environment in central Mexico
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1991 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 15–20, February 1991
How to Cite
Valiente-Banuet, A., Bolongaro-Crevenna, A., Briones, O., Ezcurra, E., Rosas, M., Nunez, H., Barnard, G. and Vazquez, E. (1991), Spatial relationships between cacti and nurse shrubs in a semi-arid environment in central Mexico. Journal of Vegetation Science, 2: 15–20. doi: 10.2307/3235893
Nomenclature: Zavala-Hurtado (1982).
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 12 February 1990; Revision received 30 July 1990; Accepted 23 September 1990.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!