Secondary succession in disturbed Pinus-Quercus forests in the highlands of Chiapas, Mexico
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1991 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 351–360, June 1991
How to Cite
González-Espinosa, M., Quintana-Ascencio, P. F., Ramírez-Marcial, N. and Gaytán-Guzmán, P. (1991), Secondary succession in disturbed Pinus-Quercus forests in the highlands of Chiapas, Mexico. Journal of Vegetation Science, 2: 351–360. doi: 10.2307/3235927
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 18 June 1990; Revision received 3 March 1991; Accepted 25 April 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!