Current problems of environmental gradients and species response curves in relation to continuum theory
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1994 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 473–482, August 1994
How to Cite
Austin, M.P. and Gaywood, M.J. (1994), Current problems of environmental gradients and species response curves in relation to continuum theory. Journal of Vegetation Science, 5: 473–482. doi: 10.2307/3235973
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 16 April 1993; Revision received 4 February 1994; Accepted 24 March 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!