A general strategy for the simultaneous classification of variables and objects in ecological data tables
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
1991 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 435–444, August 1991
How to Cite
Podani, J. and Feoli, E. (1991), A general strategy for the simultaneous classification of variables and objects in ecological data tables. Journal of Vegetation Science, 2: 435–444. doi: 10.2307/3236025
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 6 December 1990; Revision received 25 March 1991; Accepted 25 April 1991; Final revision received 30 June 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!