Department of Plant Science, Macdonald College of McGill University, Ste. Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec, Canada H9X ICO;
Effect of nutrient level on competition intensity in the field for three coexisting grass species
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
1991 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 513–522, August 1991
How to Cite
DiTommaso, A. and Aarssen, L. W. (1991), Effect of nutrient level on competition intensity in the field for three coexisting grass species. Journal of Vegetation Science, 2: 513–522. doi: 10.2307/3236033
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 11 February 1991; Revision received 10 June 1991; Accepted 20 June 1991.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!